GAYDAYZ
You're sexy.

-Bread Lord

Forums for Gaydayz

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bot Commands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frost
Godfather

PostSubject: Bot Commands   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:45 pm

Exposed Videos
Use !exposedvideos in the room

Simple Response Commands
!chuck !botter !uptime !spin !rate !flip !ethnicity !td !drug !namemycock !roll !food !slap !nirvana !urb !word !xilo !pimp !conch (8ball) !killer !random !joke !twink !frost !perma !frost !zeppy !welcome !f !c !time (place) !ounce !gram !foot meeter !inch !cm !powerbottom !pro  !warn !warn1/2/3 !snickers target !yanner !witch !alexx !brad !bread !league !lol !spank !frosted !add !remco !rage !whorundis !naked !cock !ping !ricky !tyler !bored  !sex  !pedo !imgur !neck !kupkake !redsparks !hi !fuckwolf !warning !werewolf !theo !sh0rty !dialmos !paresie !wolf !vodka !wine !trippy !vitality !basic !vitality !nipgame !chestday !salem !icant !moist !trish !sly !cunt !shadow !halp !forshame !cupid !ein !wings !modapp !mikebartender !roomrules !banbi !craig !bday (only for birthdays !tanner !drew !dickpics !hale !ryan !vodkatime !exposedvideos !jonas !twerk  !advert !chase !jedimike !foreskin !devinn !bush !nel !dood !depressed !ryan !promo !emergency !dick !123 !neck

[/color]

Frost Specific Commands
!frost_  !fuckwolf !cheers !spampriv !warn !privmsg

Moderator Commands
!botter (username) will give the target "temp mod" status. Access to all of our commands (to my knowledge). Use it a second time to remove said status. The bot will PM the person with the guidelines I expect them to follow, just as I expect mods to follow.

!perma !kill (name) <closes that cam> !smite (person) <!smite is the !ban replacement.> !banaccount (name) bans the account from the room. Proto will read every profile as it joins the room. !autoban (name) Will autoban a users name. !push2talk followed by a users name will close that user, and PM them telling them to use push2talk. !autobanlist shows the list of autobanned names. !banword (word) <anyone that uses that word gets banned> !camban (bans anyone that goes on cam) !forgive (name)
Using !banword and !camban a second time remove the command.

Youtube Commands
IF YOU WANT A YOUTUBE VIDEO ADDED LET ME KNOW.

!heman !grapefruit !maybe !theevilanus !dawnoftheanus !thewreckedanus !whodialedmyanus !readthatbitch
!atleastididntfallonmyanus !uhhuh  !pussypop !pussypop1 - !pussypop30 !mnk !theultimatepop !stfu !nobodycares

Youtube Playlists
!metal !disney !90s !country !classical !top40 !nightcore If you'd like to see a playlist, give me a list of songs in vertical order. I just need the code after the = sign. Should look like this "sadasdgg";

Botter Commands
!smite works for temp mods (botters) the same way it does for normal mods, with one exception. You need 2 botters to push a ban, or a !forgive command.
As far as I know, all the other mod commands will work just the same for a !botter as they do for a mod.

Bot Commands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1